CuDDer Team Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
The Weekend Writer How To Write A Quality NonFiction Book

Répondre au sujet    CuDDer Team Index du Forum » Team » Recrutement Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The Weekend Writer How To Write A Quality NonFiction Book
Auteur Message
onobea
Visiteur/Adversaire

Message The Weekend Writer How To Write A Quality NonFiction Book Répondre en citant

The Weekend Writer: How to Write a Quality Non-Fiction Book in a Month Even if You Have a Full-Time Job
by Sam Kerns

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Weekend Writer: How to Write a Quality Non-Fiction Book in a Month Even if You Have a Full-Time Job

Do you fear you'll never write a book because you don't have the time?

Let me guess - you're a writer, but so far, the book you know will be a big hit is stuck inside your head because you simply don't have the time to sit down and write it. You've probably been told that it takes years to write a quality book, but I'm here to tell you that's just not true.

It's possible to write a quality book in two months - writing only on the weekends - using my realistic step-by-step plan.

I'm not talking about putting out some of the junk that passes for a book these days. Too many would-be authors have bought into the idea that they can publish just any hastily written book and make a killing. But that's simply not true.

My easy-to-implement plan will show you how to write a book you'll be proud to put your name on. And because you will publish a quality book, you'll have a platform to build on as fans follow you and purchase future books. Writing books can enable you to earn passive income, promote your business, or you can start a second career as an author.

Here's what you'll find in this revolutionary book:

<ul><li>How to get in the right mindset to write on a limited schedule </li><li>How to choose a book topic that sells </li><li>How to outline your book in a way that makes writing it easier </li><li>How to set up a no-fail writing schedule so you can meet your deadline </li><li>How to use productivity hacks that will help you stay on track and accomplish your goal </li><li>How to edit quickly and efficiently </li><li>A weekend-by-weekend blueprint that shows you the exact steps you need to take to have a finished book in just two months - only writing on the weekends. </li></ul>

Are you ready to begin writing your book?

The Weekend Writer: How to Write a Quality Non-Fiction Book in a Month Even if You Have a Full-Time Job Sam Kerns
The Weekend Writer: How to Write a Quality Non-Fiction Book in a Month Even if You Have a Full-Time Job sale book

Tags: francais ebook access online offline, book 4Shared, download book from sony xperia, book DepositFiles, full ebook, book text format, free mobi, free macbook read, book kindle, book for ibooks, online iBooks offline eng free, torrent download Rarbg free, full reading ios online apple, download via torrent client, phone wiki free eReader book, eReader online, access review bookshop itunes free, read free ipad, read without register, Google Drive, free epub, book 2shared, pdf download full book, book DropBox

It workedSteven Pressfield says I should ask myself this question: if I were the last person on Earth, would I still be doing this? The answer is no to some and yes to othersWhere I get stuck in this process is in drafting my outlinesTheres an iBooks Author For Dummies which might well suit you Jeff Simmons says November 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM Well this is timely because Ive started writing my new eBook, 10-MInute B2B MarketingWhile there are similarities between how fiction and nonfiction writers prepare for a book-in-a-month event, differences exists as wellIts all thereGriffin Smith says October 26, 2012 at 11:33 AM ***Addition** Dont just edit and proofread yourself, youll be too involved and youll make mistakesI found an editor who now freelances but used to edit for Penguin(Some mistakenly diagnosed with attention deficit.) The point of my response is that plans do not pan out for some1

I promoted it through guest posting on other peoples blogs though I did already have some connections due to my existing online presenceI envy people who can create such logical plans and plot them outI can tell you are a nice person by your responseI say both because I plan on adding on to the story but using mostly real life scenarios as wellSadly, most people oversell and make an asshole of themselves, pissing off busy people and getting rightly shunnedYouve both saved me time and money! Theres several offers going round the publish-to-kindle world starting from $30 + for software/packages meant to help convert documents into eReader-friendly formatsId come home mentally doneIf youre focused and motivated in the mornings, write in the morningwriting on weekdays only or weekends only) but getting into a good routine is really helpful when youre working on a long-term project like an ebookIm inspired by one GREAT lesson you taught me Chris&dont save your ideas for laterGreat guide! Phil Simon says: March 22, 2012 Writing may be completely free, but the publishing process is anything butIt features a complete list of media, in chronological order and broken down by formatDrezner is a professor of international politics at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University and a regular contributor to PostEverythingIn fact, the subject is probably worth a book in itself, but guess it breaks with the four hour theme! :p LikeLike Reply John Robert Marlow &mdash; February 18, 2014 at 2:54 pm Great compilation, will spread the word! A new (2/12/2014) resource with some hardcore stats on indie author and genre salesand the creeping (unreported) dominance of ebooks 07f867cfac

FIA Maintaining Financial Records FA2: Practice and Revision KitFire Alarm Drill TemplateThe Case for Shorter Hours in Hospital Schools of Nursing, 1919, Vol. 1 (Classic Reprint)Certificate of Resignation of Trustee - Legally Binding: Real Estate Legal Forms BookWhole-Brain Presenting: How to present so your message gets through, gets listened to and gets rememberedSmarter Faster Better: The Transformative Power of Real ProductivityOur Employees Are Killing UsRefrigerator &amp; Freezer Log Book: Burgundy Cover | Record Fridge/ Freezer Temperatures | Large Glossy Paperback Log Book | Use for Business, Home, ... | Monitor Contents &amp; Comply With RegulatioStop Procrastination: With This To Do List BookSuccessful+People+Management%3A+Life+Skills+for+Managers

Ven 7 Juil - 18:34 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 7 Juil - 18:34 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    CuDDer Team Index du Forum » Team » Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation